kleenz logo oven

Mobile:
07801 922 054

Customer Recommendations

Comments (11)

Sue Elletson

06 November 2015 at 11:45 | #

Just want to thank you so much for the cleaning of my oven and hob. It looks amazing,shiny and sparkly. The gentleman was very hardworking and friendly. I will definitely recommend your company to everyone I meet. Very good value for money. A fantastic job done. No more oven cleaning for me now ! I will always use you again for any jobs you cover. Thank you and kind regards

Margaret Davis

06 November 2015 at 11:45 | #

:-) Brilliant service! My oven looks better than new - and at a fraction of the cost of a new one. Lovely friendly and efficient service - will definitely recommend you.

Jan Whaley

06 November 2015 at 11:46 | #

Had my range cleaned this morning. Fantastic job. It's like new. I can see through the door again ! A really thorough job, took everything out, even the fans. All clean and sparkley. Thank you. I'll certainly have you back again.

Margaret Gilbert

06 November 2015 at 11:46 | #

have just had my oven cleaned by Neil, the oven looks fantastic I can see through the glass and hurrah I now have a light inside so I can see what is cooking. Neil was cheerful, helpful and did an amazing job would highly recommend him and your company. Will use again when needed.

K Harber

06 November 2015 at 11:46 | #

I am really happy with my double oven, it's all shiny and sparkly. Will definitely have it cleaned again. It hasn't look this good in years.

Victoria Mason

06 November 2015 at 11:46 | #

I had my double oven cleaned yesterday and can't believe how immaculate it looks. Workmanship from Kleenz is just impeccable. I can't rate this high enough, I will definitely be shouting from the rooftops about this service.

Bibby

06 November 2015 at 11:47 | #

Just had my 60cm built in single oven cleaned.It was in a right state,but now looks brand new.First class service,would recommend to anyone,and will certainly use again.

Dave Hoyle

06 November 2015 at 11:47 | #

Unbelievable cleaning job on a very difficult dirty ovens in our letting properties. Thank you for the first class service.
    D&H Properties

Mrs Porter

06 November 2015 at 11:47 | #

I would just like to thank you for doing an amazing job on my oven, hob and extractor the man who came was extremely polite and pleasant, as well as doing a good job. I would definitely use your company again.

Thanks again.
    Mrs Porter

Sue Davis

06 November 2015 at 11:48 | #

I just had to drop you an email to say how thrilled I was with the service you provided with the cleaning of my aga. I would not have believed that it could look that good.
    The gentleman who came to tackle the task was brilliant.

I will definitely be recommending your company to my family and friends.

Kind regards

Sue Davis
    North Lincolnshire

Lee Harrison

15 February 2016 at 19:37 | #

Great service today ,friendly hard working and efficient,Will be in touch soon for patio pressure washing .

Oven Cleaning Services